About Vivid and Goliath
Applicants are invited to join a vibrant team working on an exciting portfolio of brands in the UK. Goliath acquired Vivid in 2018 allowing the company to enjoy the scale of a global company whilst retaining an entrepreneurial spirit. Based in Guildford, Surrey, Vivid’s portfolio of brands ranges from Animagic and Vet Squad, games for all ages, Crayola, Harry Potter, Ryans World and Outdoor Toys. The company is looking for a Product Integrity (QA)Technologist from the Toys & Games industry to join its team.
Reporting to the Product Integrity Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that products manufactured, distributed, imported, and/or sold by Goliath-France, as well as its suppliers, meet Goliath’s Product Integrity requirements. Manage and bring closure to issues that arise around product compliance with consumers, customers, and authorities. Support Goliath’s French office and customers by performing local and global tasks that address product compliance concerns. Maintain international mindset to address Product Integrity issues from a global perspective.
As this role involves supporting the French business, fluent French is a prerequisite.
Role and Responsibilities
To have Product Integrity (PI) responsibility for products distributed in France and sold by French office.
Ensure that Goliath’s Product Integrity policies and procedures are met. This will entail –
- Advising on the safety, quality, and product integrity requirements of new products during the development or selection phase. This includes but is not limited to product and package labelling.
- Maintaining appropriate technical tiles for each product sold by French office and that these files will meet all legal requirements.
- Ensuring that products are tested and inspected in accordance with Goliath policy requirements.
- Monitoring customer and consumer returns to identify quality and reliability issues. Liaising with Goliath’s French team, Goliath Far East team, vendors, and other internal and external stakeholders to correct problems.
- Provide French customers with necessary compliance documentation upon request.
- Liaise with other Goliath departments to improve integration of PI procedures.
- Liaise with Consumer Services and be the key contact to monitor performance and ensure that Customer Services fulfils Goliath’s requirements for reporting and resolving product quality and safety concerns.
- Provide general support across the PI Department as required and identify opportunities for improvement in general processes and working practices.
- Provide administrative support for product testing & inspections and other record keeping tasks
A competitive salary and package are offered. The successful candidate needs to be ready to hit the ground running, be results driven, and a strong relationship builder. The person also needs to inspire, motivate and, most importantly, have fun.
To apply, contact UK.HR@goliathgroup.com sending a CV and covering letter. Both are required in English and French.