About Vivid and Goliath
Applicants are invited to join a vibrant team working on an exciting portfolio of brands in the UK. Goliath acquired Vivid in 2018 allowing the company to enjoy the scale of a global company whilst retaining an entrepreneurial spirit. Based in Guildford, Surrey, Vividâ€™s portfolio of brands ranges from Animagic and Vet Squad, games for all ages, Crayola, Harry Potter, Ryans World and Outdoor Toys. The company is looking for a Product Integrity (QA)Technologist from the Toys & Games industry to join its team.
Reporting to the Product Integrity Manager in the UK, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that products manufactured, distributed, imported, and/or sold by Goliath-France, as well as its suppliers, meet Goliathâ€™s Product Integrity requirements. Manage and bring closure to issues that arise around product compliance with consumers, customers, and authorities. Support Goliathâ€™s French office and customers by performing local and global tasks that address product compliance concerns. Maintain international mindset to address Product Integrity issues from a global perspective.
As this role involves supporting the French business, fluent French is a prerequisite.
Role and Responsibilities
To have Product Integrity (PI) responsibility for products distributed in France and sold by French office.
Ensure that Goliathâ€™s Product Integrity policies and procedures are met. This will entail –
- Advising on the safety, quality, and product integrity requirements of new products during the development or selection phase. This includes but is not limited to product and package labelling.
- Maintaining appropriate technical tiles for each product sold by French office and that these files will meet all legal requirements.
- Ensuring that products are tested and inspected in accordance with Goliath policy requirements.
- Monitoring customer and consumer returns to identify quality and reliability issues. Liaising with Goliathâ€™s French team, Goliath Far East team, vendors, and other internal and external stakeholders to correct problems.
- Provide French customers with necessary compliance documentation upon request.
- Liaise with other Goliath departments to improve integration of PI procedures.
- Liaise with Consumer Services and be the key contact to monitor performance and ensure that Customer Services fulfils Goliathâ€™s requirements for reporting and resolving product quality and safety concerns.
- Provide general support across the PI Department as required and identify opportunities for improvement in general processes and working practices.
- Provide administrative support for product testing & inspections and other record keeping tasks
A competitive salary and package are offered. The successful candidate needs to be ready to hit the ground running, be results driven, and a strong relationship builder. The person also needs to inspire, motivate and, most importantly, have fun.
To apply, contact UK.HR@goliathgroup.com sending a CV and covering letter. Both are required in English and French.