Brand Licensing Europe â€“ Europeâ€™s leading event for licensing and brand extension, organised in partnership with industry trade association Licensing International â€“ has announced the initial list of companies confirmed to exhibit at the 2022 event, which runs from 20-22 September at ExCeL London.
- 20-22 September 2022, ExCeL London
- Register now for free atÂ www.brandlicensing.eu
Reflecting the eventâ€™s truly European nature, the list boasts a large number of companies already confirmed from Belgium, France, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, includingÂ The Smurfs, Chefclub, Gallimard Jeunesse, GO-N, Le Petit Prince Licensing, Perfetti Van Melle Group, Planeta Junior, Sophie La Girafe, Spain Licensing Pavilion, Asterix, AC Milan, TF1 Licensing, Toei Animation Europe, Tour de France & Dakar, Alpha Group, Ferly, Mediatoon Licensing, Roadsign, Millimages, Sagoo, Xilam Animation,Â Rights & BrandsÂ and many more.Â See the full list here.
The event sees many familiar names return this year, showcasing some of the worldâ€™s biggest brands and capturing the breadth of the industry with a wide variety of names confirmed across all key sectors of licensing ranging from entertainment to sports, and gaming to heritage. Exhibitors include:
- Character & Entertainment: Aardman Animations, Acamar Films, Animaccord, BANDAI NAMCO Europe, Banijay Brands, Bulldog Licensing, Caroline Mickler, Crunchyroll, Cyber Group Studios, Hasbro, Le Petit Prince, Mattel, NBCUniversal, NECA, Penguin Ventures, SEGA, Sanrio, Rocket Licensing, Rainbow, The PokÃ©mon Company, The Smurfs, Warhammer, Studio 100, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe, TF1 Licensing, Toei Animation, Walker Books, Wildbrain CPLG, WWE, and more.
- Brand & Lifestyle: Admiral Sportswear, art ask agency, Imperial War Museums, Metrostar, Natural History Museum, The National Gallery, Tour de France & Dakar, V&A (Victoria & Albert Museum), Yale University, Beanstalk, Tinderbox, TSBA, Pink Key Licensing, Perfetti Van Melle, AC Milan, Metrostar, Dorna Sports, Roadsign, Brandgenuity, Golden Goose, and more
- Art, Design & Image: Caroline Mickler, Vicki Thomas Associates, Scatterbrain Studios, Sophie Jonas-Hill and more.
New Fashion Theme
The event returns to London this September with a new fashion theme, which will include a world-renowned keynote, daily themed catwalk shows, product showcases and conference sessions.
Companies wishing to find out more about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visitor registration is open now atÂ www.brandlicensing.eu