In celebration of its coming-of-age 20th birthday and to reflect its continual evolution, family-focused marketing agency Kids Industries (KI) has today announced a brand update to simply, KI.
The name update for the established leader for insight, strategy and creative in the family market, whose clients include the likes of McDonalds, Amazon Kids+, BBC Worldwide, Legoland, Universal and The Walt Disney Company, reflects its continual evolution as a business and is a step that supports one of its key paired values – to always be brave and bold.
“Our mission is to deliver fulfilling life experiences for children and families right around the world and over the past 20 years we’ve resolved all kinds of challenges that others can’t quite get under the skin of“Gary Pope, CEO and Co-Founder at Kids Industries
Gary Pope, CEO and Co-Founder at Kids Industries said: “Our mission is to deliver fulfilling life experiences for children and families right around the world and over the past 20 years we’ve resolved all kinds of challenges that others can’t quite get under the skin of – through our 4ft Thinking™, Parent Sight™, Fandom and Brand DNA tools – which we bind with deep and bespoke consumer insight to deliver solutions that get results.
Today we have client projects underway in every continent and many significant projects in the early stages or about to start; our market has grown and so have we. Internally, the evolution to KI has come naturally, but we felt it was time to recognise that more formally – through our brand.”
To celebrate its 20th birthday and the brand update, KI is:
- Going live with its new website and corporate identity.
- Announcing its October 13th conference (to take place in London) where it will share insights from its Global Family Study, built around its Super Six Pillars and revealing what today’s global families look like and outlining societal differences and macro trends.
- Adding birthday cake to its world famous tea and biscuit selector on its website so that whenever guests visit the KI office, they’ll be able to enjoy their birthday with the team…all year long.
Achievement highlights for KI across the past 20 years include:
- Developed the range of Aquafresh children’s toothpastes and grew its market share from eight to 63 percent
- Built multiple paygated SVOD platform complete with robust curriculum and interactive games
- Redeveloped the experience of Royal Caribbean Cruises ships for the family
- Delivered the first marketing programme for Amazon Kids+ ‘Feed their hungry minds’
- Designed multiple CP strategies for the licensing industry
- Worked with Legoland to develop Lego Mythica: World of Mythical Creatures
- Trained and educated leading businesses in understanding the market and consumer